Any special dietary needs or allergies must be declared prior to making a booking or ordering any food.
1. Prices are per room per night, and include a complimentary full English breakfast and all taxes.
2. 100 percent of the first night will be charged on the day of booking by credit or debit card. Unfortunately we no longer accept cheques or postal orders. Please note that due to banking charges a 2% surcharge is applied to all credit card transactions. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
3. If cancelled up to 3 day before the date of arrival, 100 percent of the first night will be charged. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of total price of the reservation will be charged. Please also note all cancellations or modifications must be made in writing, telephone or email.
4. Check in time is any time after 14:00pm. If guests arrive before, we can offer to hold luggage at the hotel. Check out time on the date of departure is 10:30am. If the room is not vacated by this time, the customer will be subject to another night.
5. Your booking is governed by English law, and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. The booking confirmation and these terms represent the entire agreement between The Beverley Hotel and you. You confirm that you have entered into the contract with The Beverley Hotel on the basis of any representation not expressly incorporated into these documents.
6. The Beverley Hotel does not accept liability for any omissions or errors and reserves the right at any time to change information published on the site. The Beverley Hotel does not accept liability for any loss either indirect or consequential that may arise from the use of or connected with The Beverley Hotel web site or for any products or services purchased from The Beverley Hotel.
7. Any complaint about the booking service must be notified to The Beverley Hotel in writing or by email as soon as possible. Any complaint regarding the hotel must be brought to the attention of the hotel management as early as possible during your stay and, if not resolved to your satisfaction, should be notified to The Beverley Hotel in writing.
8. Passport, visa and health requirements for you and your party are your responsibility. You are strongly recommended to obtain travel insurance against cancellation.
9. You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. All bookings are personal to you and may not be sold, assigned or otherwise transferred.
10. The rooms must not be occupied by more persons than stated or booked.
11. Comfort and cleanliness are very important to us and we ask guests to assist us by keeping their rooms clean and tidy and avoiding undue noise and behaviour which might disturb others.
The proprietor reserves the right to cancel accommodation without refund, if in their opinion the behaviour of a guest is such that the comfort and enjoyment of others is thereby inhibited.
In the event of cancellation or curtailment, should the accommodation not be re-let, the person whose name the booking is made in will be liable to pay for the total cost as per reservation, less an allowance for food and service.
12. Under NO circumstances must Take-away foods or Alcohol be brought onto the premises.
1. Personal information collected from you is used to fulfil your request for services, or to send you confirmation details, and if necessary to inform you of updates or changes to your travel plans.
2. We use Secure Socket Layers (SSL) to ensure the privacy of the information provided to us and at no time are your debit/credit card details transmitted unencrypted over the Internet.
3. The Beverley Hotel does not modify, copy, distribute, license, sell or redistribute any of your personal file information.
4. The Beverley Hotel will not seek or hold information about you which is excessive for its purposes, and will endeavour to keep any information about you up to date and accurate.
5. The Beverley Hotel will delete from its systems all details held about you which are no longer necessary, and endeavour to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful use.
6. In using The Beverley Hotel web site, you consent to the collection and use of this information in the ways described above. All accommodation is offered subject to availability at the time of confirming booking and at the tariffs according to season.
1. Smoking: We are a strictly Non-Smoking establishment throughout. Should any guest be found to be smoking within the building (including ‘hanging out’ the windows), they will be charged a £50.00 cleaning fee, and in appropriate circumstances, reported to the police. The costs will be taken from the credit/debit card used to secure the booking or pay for the stay.
Windows must be Kept closed when the room is unoccupied, and doors locked. The Beverley hotel will not be held responsible for items of value left unattended. We can offer a safe for guests to leave valuables if required. 24 hr CCTV recording is in operation on these premises
3. Damages/Key Loss:
Please take care with our accommodation. You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages that are caused while you occupy the room, including any accidents that may occur. If any damage is caused you are responsible, up to the full cost of replacement or repair. The costs will be taken from the credit/debit card used to secure the booking or pay for the stay. This also applies to anything that goes missing from your room during your stay. One key lost will incur a £20.00 charge for replacement.
4. Fire Safety Equipment:
It is a criminal offence to tamper with any fire safety equipment including smoke detectors and fire extinguishers. Unauthorised use can lead to prosecution. Anyone found to be doing so will be charged £100.00, reported to the police and asked to leave the premises immediately.